Then Please Contact Us …’if’…
- 1If, you are concerned that you are not maximising your savings potential and wonder if there is a better way.
- 2If, you want to ensure that you can continue to enjoy your lifestyle and protect you and your family, long into the future.
- 3If, you don’t have time to organise all of your financial policies and realise professional guidance would give you peace of mind, as well as time to spend on the things you’d prefer to be doing.
- 4If, you aren’t sure if you’ll have enough money in retirement. Your plans looked OK a few years back, but are they right now?
- 5And if, you think you are missing out on financial opportunities, but you’re not sure what they might be.
Please, feel free to ask us about any specific financial issues that might be concerning you. Here are some financial areas that frequently come up as ‘concerning’!
If any of the following concerns you, in any way, then – let’s talk.
Managing income and expenditure daily/monthly and building a cash reserve for planned and unexpected short-term costs is the starting point for your financial future. Cash Management.
We need to talk about the best ways to make sure our household income continues if you are affected by illness or you die. Life or Health Assurance.
Debt is necessary at times to achieve certain essential goals. Effective planning should manage ways to pay your debt off as soon as you can. Mortgage Review.
Do your existing pension and savings arrangements provide sufficient funds to enable the quality of retirement lifestyle you aspire to? Pension Planning.
Would a professional review of your savings and investment make your money work harder, tax efficiently, over the medium and longer term? Investment Review.
Have you done enough to make sure your estate passes on to the right people, with ease and minimal estate duty? Estate Planning.
Are you making best use of tax breaks and investment vehicles that minimise the impact of tax on your income, capital and estate? Tax Planning.
Business Exit Strategy
How soon could you efficiently step away from the business for personal freedom and financial independence? Business / Estate Planning.
Financial Planning and Advice can be delivered in 2 different ways to cater for people with different needs and at different points along their financial journey.
Here, we can decide which type of service best suits your needs and explain thoroughly how each step works, how you control them, and what each costs. You agree totally to each phase, before you / we move on.
Managing Your Future
Each step of the planning and management process follows the principles set out in the Financial Planning Standards Board (www.fpsb.org). We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide independent financial advice. The protections that this offers you is outlined in our Client Agreement. To comply with the regulations, there are certain official steps we have to take along the way, each of which will be explained to you when we meet.